Author Topic: Consistent Options  (Read 2935 times)

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
Consistent Options
« on: April 22, 2018, 12:41:09 pm »
Maybe this is an important part of the game-play, and if it is, you can ignore this, but earlier I was answering a call that was just a bunch of random letters over and over. Once it gave me an option to report the call as a prank, and I didn't that time around. When it gave me new selections, I decided I probably did want to report the call as a prank so I could do something besides hang up or keep asking the person to answer(couldn't send a police car), but there wasn't an option to report anymore.
Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
Re: Consistent Options
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 09:04:08 am »
You need to find out what the person wants... there is a reason for the letters ... don't threaten them ... you will never get an answer to what you actually find out

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 07:56:25 am »
Thanks for the tip. I was thinking it'd be realistic and we'd have more control that way, but I also realize that it may be more fitting to the game to keep it the way it is. Wanted to throw it out in case.
Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 10:38:34 am »
with this game i noticed a couple of them will "punish" you for calling the police on them ... and if you run into the one who says do you like your job you can say no to the caller BUT DO NOT say no to manager 13

Art3mis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 03:40:57 pm »
HerStory...I saw you mention somewhere that saying you don't like your job to Manager 13 kicks you back to the beginning. Do you mean beginning of the call or actually a full reset??

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 04:53:41 am »
HerStory...I saw you mention somewhere that saying you don't like your job to Manager 13 kicks you back to the beginning. Do you mean beginning of the call or actually a full reset??
It was a bug ... it works properly now & boy is manager 13 annoyed 😂

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk