Author Topic: Scrolling  (Read 3225 times)

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
Scrolling
« on: April 22, 2018, 11:28:36 am »
There have been several times I've wanted to scroll back up and read something over again.
Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
Re: Scrolling
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 09:05:37 am »
Scroll up 😂 I used to do it ... now that i know most of the scripts (from playing over and over) I try new things especially since Kyle has been changing it up on us.

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 03:58:14 pm »
Oh good. I tried it again, and it did work. :)

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 04:22:30 pm »
Now I can't again.  ??? Is this some of Manager 13's mess, my phone, or a glitch in the game?

thelovingcynic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 12:02:28 pm »
Now I can't again.  ??? Is this some of Manager 13's mess, my phone, or a glitch in the game?

Call your local nerd squad ;)

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 12:18:24 pm »
This bear proudly nerds and geeks.  8)

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 07:54:34 am »
Okay, having to start this up again. Is the game supposed to only let you scroll sometimes or is something wrong? Over half the time that I try I can't. I'm wondering if it's my phone because the times it lets me do it and doesn't don't make sense and even when I just got the scroll function activated I still had to swipe several times sometimes to get it to go up.

I wanted to go back and see exactly why sending the police in the foul odor call resulted in another "bug" and it was because the caller kept blabbing. For once, I didn't want somebody to do it and they couldn't shut up. lol
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 08:10:05 am by TheBear »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk