Author Topic: Other skills  (Read 2146 times)

Zaimonus

• View Profile
Other skills
« on: June 16, 2018, 11:56:08 am »
Not sure how active this forum is but was wondering if anyone knew how to unlock all the skills or if we have to wait until episode 2.

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
Re: Other skills
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 12:09:04 pm »
I think current information is that one is nearly impossible to get, but not totally and the other is blocked, but fixes are being worked on for the next patch.

Manager 13, however, would like to assure you no patch is needed, you’re doing a great job, and you already have all the skills, everything is fine!

IIShad0wII

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 12:12:25 pm »
Yeah, I think most of us can agree with that but no one can know for sure

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 04:48:04 am »
Kyle said one was almost impossible to get and the other is blocked. He hasn’t updated it as of lately so he might be trying to find a way for us to get at least one of them. Supposedly, someone found one of the two that everyone else is missing but didn’t give up the details.

joindispatch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 10:10:55 am »
As Mostlyanon said - I'm guessing this must be local network or equipment insufficiencies - There are no bugs, everything is working totally fine! You're all such great employeA*IFJCXVNDKAcvnnvnx......

Ok but REALLY, here's a quick update on this as I'm busily working on it now! I'm going ahead and updating the backend for this next update so it's a bit slower going - but I'm about to launch the first test of version 1.18 to some of the beta group today. 

From what I can gather the one nearly impossible skill has been found at least one time - and in the current AppStore build I've *lessened* the impossibility a bit.  It's still quite a tough find so I'm going to rebalance it a bit more so that it can be found in a number of additional play paths.

There's currently one skill that is still blocked but the patch I'm working on for 1.18 makes that one available, just need to get one more issue worked out through the beta!

Thanks everyone for all the help, support, testing, feedback, and heads ups - I'm really excited about some stuff that's coming up.  Here's a really rough sneak peak of something that's going to be hitting the beta soon...

-Kyle

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 08:02:39 pm »
I LOVE PICKLES
I HATE PICKLES
I LOVE PICKLES
I HATE PICKLES

I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE PICKLES ... YUMMY 🤤

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk