Author Topic: Martial arts skill  (Read 8338 times)

Swiggy

• View Profile
Re: Martial arts skill
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2018, 12:09:39 am »
You get Martial Arts skill from the very first “simulation” call.  You instruct the caller to get in the closet and stay there.  You keep telling them to stay over and over in a loop that feels like it will never end.  Eventually the caller will have a transcendental moment in which they and yourself gain Martial Arts skills and they go fight the bear.

Art3mis

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2018, 01:03:22 am »
KimiLeta YOU FOUND IT!!!! I knew I had read that Communication was a skill somewhere (but had glossed over Wildlife Safety, apparently...) but I couldn’t remember.

While we’re talking about the website, I decided to write down all of the caller and error codes and dig through the site’s code to see if I could find anything. I’m definitely not great at computers and merely  how to open the terminal on Chrome, so anyone that’s good at this feel free to take a stab. I’m mentioning this because there’s a way to force Manager 13 to assign a developer/coder to find the bug that keeps causing the glitches. Could there be a clue there?

KimiLeta

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2018, 05:40:16 am »
You get Martial Arts skill from the very first “simulation” call.  You instruct the caller to get in the closet and stay there.  You keep telling them to stay over and over in a loop that feels like it will never end.  Eventually the caller will have a transcendental moment in which they and yourself gain Martial Arts skills and they go fight the bear.

Let’s see if that works...

Edit: Can confirm, 11 times of saying “a little longer” and now i am a kung fu master
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 06:44:23 am by KimiLeta »

kairimonster

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2018, 08:05:24 am »
Dang!!! I gave up waiting after ten  :'(  :'( :'(

MattTheQuick

• View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2018, 09:31:33 am »

Edit: Can confirm, 11 times of saying “a little longer” and now i am a kung fu master

I can now confirm that I too am also a master of Kung-Fu. I sent the police car then kept telling the caller to wait until I got an “Is it working?” choice and BAM!

Now anyone have any ideas where to apply this skill?
Twitter: @MattTheQuick

KimiLeta

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2018, 09:33:29 am »

I can now confirm that I too am also a master of Kung-Fu. I sent the police car then kept telling the caller to wait until I got an “Is it working?” choice and BAM!

Now anyone have any ideas where to apply this skill?

Maybe the "BE A HERO" choice in the bear call? (like once you restart shift)

gotta finish this shift before I can test that...

Edit: yep!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 09:52:59 am by KimiLeta »

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2018, 04:29:36 am »
I love y’all!!! Thank you for the guide to this hard af to get to skill.

TheRiseofPigFly

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2018, 07:52:59 pm »
Yeah I got it too!!
Besides "BE A HERO" in the sim call, guess that could also be in that book club intruder call?

Syrgpure

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2018, 08:03:14 am »
I don’t know if anyone here noticed, there is a thread with an actual way to get Martial Arts. I tried it out, and though I was skeptical, it worked. In the bear call, you have to send the cops, have the caller stay in the closet, reassure them that it is the right thing, and then when you can say “A Little Longer”, day it 11 times until you can say “Is it working?” Then you both learn Kung Fu. Pretty weird. He devs said there’s a lockup bug in the use, so they should sort that out.

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2018, 09:36:21 pm »
I just tried it and I clicked "a little longer" a ridiculous amount of times while I was doing other things on the computer. I never got the skill.  Apparently there's a bug here. I eventually clicked maybe this was a bad idea just to stop it.
Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

Art3mis

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2018, 09:37:43 pm »
Tried the noise complaint call again after newly acquiring martial arts. Instead of saying "skill required" when I tell him to go talk the neighbors, it says "temporarily unavailable."  ???

Also TheBear, you just gotta keep going lol. I think I pressed it 15-20 times?

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2018, 09:51:43 pm »
Art3mis, thanks, but it was over 100 times. Embarrassed to admit it, I had no idea I had clicked it that many times until I scrolled back up, and I stopped scrolling because that got so irritating. I was doing a bunch of other stuff on the computer at the same time.

Sometime, I'll try again and stop after 20. Maybe a fresh game will help.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 10:04:32 pm by TheBear »
Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk