Author Topic: Martial arts skill  (Read 8341 times)

alpha

• View Profile
Martial arts skill
« on: June 13, 2018, 11:50:32 am »
Haven't seen anyone on here with the martial arts skill, anyone know where to use it?  I got it on the first scenario on my first run through.  Had the person fight a bear with their hands and then they channeled the power of the universe to send the bear flying and imparted their martial arts skills onto me

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
Re: Martial arts skill
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 12:00:26 pm »
I’m about to follow your lead and get it but I’m assuming use it during the snake call or the old man 👴🏾

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 09:58:10 am »
Alpha, it’s not working for me. I can’t get them to fight the bear with nothing.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 10:51:54 am by HerStoryTales »

MattTheQuick

• View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 10:46:33 am »
Alpha, it’s not working for me. I can’t get the, to fight the bear with nothing.

This. Anyone got the sequence for this?
Twitter: @MattTheQuick

IIShad0wII

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 11:21:48 am »
I honestly think this guy is lying since no one else reportedly has the martial arts skill. There is no way to fight the bear without a weapon (either nunchucks or marbles). The marbles works btw, but that doesn’t matter. Unless there’s a path that has you fight the bear after you run away and the bear sees you. I’ll check that out on my 5th go and report back.

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 11:26:38 am »
I honestly think this guy is lying since no one else reportedly has the martial arts skill. There is no way to fight the bear without a weapon (either nunchucks or marbles). The marbles works btw, but that doesn’t matter. Unless there’s a path that has you fight the bear after you run away and the bear sees you. I’ll check that out on my 5th go and report back.
I was thinking the same because everyone is going crazy trying to figure out what skill we need to use be a hero. It would be nice to have a direction if it is true because I know it will go with the book club call ... at least it seems to go

IIShad0wII

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 11:39:23 am »
Yeah, it seems that the only way he or she could’ve gotten the martial arts skill is by using BE A HERO. But it seems that no one else has that skill either. I have an original post in “Other questions/comments” or something like that asking if it’s even possible right now to get these skills. Hopefully the developer will answer me sometime soon

Idontknow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2018, 11:45:27 am »
Yeah, it seems that the only way he or she could’ve gotten the martial arts skill is by using BE A HERO. But it seems that no one else has that skill either. I have an original post in “Other questions/comments” or something like that asking if it’s even possible right now to get these skills. Hopefully the developer will answer me sometime soon
I am pretty sure the other skill that no one has yet is the communication skill. It would make sense because you would need it for the noise complaint, the fake bear call, and the call for police backup.

IIShad0wII

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2018, 11:48:11 am »
I am pretty sure the other skill that no one has yet is the communication skill. It would make sense because you would need it for the noise complaint, the fake bear call, and the call for police backup.

I agree, if communication is considered with radio speak, then otherwise martial arts could be the second skill, but if they’re different, then martial arts just doesn’t exist, at least for right now. There was a new post a couple minutes ago about someone talking to a Manager 7. I’ve already replied but if this is true, it seems he may be the first person to run into them.

Idontknow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2018, 11:54:35 am »
I agree, if communication is considered with radio speak, then otherwise martial arts could be the second skill, but if they’re different, then martial arts just doesn’t exist, at least for right now. There was a new post a couple minutes ago about someone talking to a Manager 7. I’ve already replied but if this is true, it seems he may be the first person to run into them.
I am only missing one skill. I just checked to see if I still had it, and it is gone. Shit I do not remember what it was. But yeah, I commented on the manager 7 call.

IIShad0wII

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2018, 11:55:39 am »
Well that’s weird

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2018, 04:31:40 am »
I am only missing one skill. I just checked to see if I still had it, and it is gone. Shit I do not remember what it was. But yeah, I commented on the manager 7 call.

How did you get the martial arts skill?

IIShad0wII

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2018, 12:06:02 pm »
No one has it, we were just thinking of possible ways if it did exist

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2018, 08:04:23 pm »
No one has it, we were just thinking of possible ways if it did exist
Alpha is the only one who found it & is leaving all of us in the dark 😞

KimiLeta

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2018, 10:31:01 pm »
Wildlife Safety, I assume

per the VERY fine print you get when you join the email list...
RECRUITING
NEW HIRE THANKS
Job Accepted: Yes

Welcome and thank you for signing up to be an operator with Dispatch! As we all know Dispatch is a great way to get involved, help your community, and support your family. Please keep in mind you are dealing with real people, your neighbors, brothers, sisters, teachers, parents, mailmen, butchers, bakers, candlestick makers, shakers, quakers, politicians, police, nurses, doctors, children, teens, tweens, …… We hope you will use your time as a Dispatch Operator to learn some new on the job skills such as First Aid, Morse Code, Wildlife Safety, Hackiiiiiiinnnnggggg%^^&^%$*((((*****%$#@@@$%, Communication, and many other skills along the way. Dispatch is here to help! We have a number of Dispatch managers ready to assist you with anything you may need. They are just a dial or click away so don’t hesitate to reach out for any reason. Dispatch Managers are also always monitoring your Dispatch station, that’s right! No need for time consuming check ins or performance reviews because we are alwayyyy555577362358 watching. This system is put in place to PROTECT you from potential legal action and generally disturbing circumstances. By placing the Dispatch system in your home you agree to broad spectrum surveillance. By placing the Dispatch system in your home you agree to the terms and conditions of service. Dispatch system MUST remain intact in it’s original form. Any tampering, Hackiiiiiiinnnnggggg%^^&^%$*((((*****%$#@@@$%, or general mess about will be punished with removal of system and persecution to the full extent of the law. If Dispatch Managers SUSPECT any tampering or mess about they are within their rights to order a search of your home. All Dispatch Manager initiated searches REQUIRE that you comply with orders. By placing the Dispatch system in your home AND/OR using the Dispatch application on any approved mobile decvice you agree to random and mandatory Manager searches. No warrant shall be required for these searches. If you suspect abuse of the Dispatch system and fail to report it you will be considered accessory to abuse and full legal recourse will be taken. If your Dispatch system malfunctions please contact a Dispatch Manager IMMEDIATELY. Failure to report issues with your Dispatch System unit can result is legal action or physical recourse. If your Dispatch System is beeping, blinking, switching, skipping, sparking, buzzing, clicking, smoking, tittering, caterwauling, moaning or otherwise performing acts not outlined in the user manual you are required to report it to a Dispatch Manager. Failure to do so may result in legal or physical recourse. Only use with Dispatch sanctioned headphones. Failure to do so could corrupt the system and otherwise void procedure. Doing so may result in legal or physical recourse. REPORT HACKING TO A DISPATCH MANAGER! Hacking undermines the very structure of the Dispatch system and network. If you see something, say something. You wouldn’t hack a car would you? So why is a Dispatch system any different. 8798266678**^%$^$$^&*()!@#$%^&*& Should you find need to contact sales representative You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services. Don’t misuse Dispatch. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use Dispatch only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct. Using Dispatch does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with the Dispatch system. In connection with your use of Dispatch, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may not opt out of some of those communications. Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws. All permissions are irrevocable. Should you wish the Dispatch system removed from your home an authorized service provider shall make arrangements to remove. Any attempt to remove the Dispatch system on your own will be met with legal consequences. After a unit is removed from a home all data on said unit shall belong to Dispatch corp. All Data will remain property of Dispatch in perpetuity.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk