Author Topic: Next Update?  (Read 3988 times)

TheRiseofPigFly

• View Profile
Next Update?
« on: November 08, 2018, 07:16:15 pm »
It's been 40 days since last beta...
What's the current progress on Ep.2?

joindispatch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Next Update?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 09:41:55 am »
Sorry for the lull! I've had some very time consuming deadlines for my job recently, been hard to find time, but I was just let go (after 10 years...).  :o

So now in this blessing/curse as I try to figure out what to do next, I've got a ton of time and effort to commit to JD... And for now JoinDispatch is currently my full-time job, so I am really hoping to get it out very soon, but I don't want to promise a date right now because I don't want to let anyone down! 

I'll update more as soon as I know more precisely when things are coming, I've unfortunately got quite a bit to figure in this transition period, but I am really excited about where everything is at and you won't be disappointed!

-Kyle

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 07:25:33 pm »
 :( That really sucks about your job. I'm having a job crisis right now too, so definitely relating.

Looking forward to what you've got coming for JD, but take care of you.

Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

TheRiseofPigFly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 11:15:45 pm »
Sorry for the lull! I've had some very time consuming deadlines for my job recently, been hard to find time, but I was just let go (after 10 years...).  :o

So now in this blessing/curse as I try to figure out what to do next, I've got a ton of time and effort to commit to JD... And for now JoinDispatch is currently my full-time job, so I am really hoping to get it out very soon, but I don't want to promise a date right now because I don't want to let anyone down! 

I'll update more as soon as I know more precisely when things are coming, I've unfortunately got quite a bit to figure in this transition period, but I am really excited about where everything is at and you won't be disappointed!

-Kyle

Perhaps you can add a donate button in the app... anyway sorry about your situation.
We'll support your effort spent in JD :-)

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 06:51:04 pm »
I know I’m seriously late ... I was busy with school ... I’m doing my masters right now. I hope you are doing better now or at least something is looking up. Have you added a donation button?

-Kyle

EnRoute

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 10:43:17 pm »

-Kyle

Wow I’m sorry to hear that. I hope things are working out for you. I’ve played the first shift about 4 times today and I’ve been loving it. You take care of you, and we’ll be here when you get back.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk