Author Topic: Update 1.19 (Released for iOS & Android!)  (Read 2156 times)

joindispatch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Update 1.19 (Released for iOS & Android!)
« on: September 26, 2018, 02:09:12 pm »
Hey everyone!

I've been hard at work on the new release - 1.19 - it includes many significant updates on the game side and the story side. I'll simplify here and if anyone on the beta is having ANY issues at all - please let me know - help@joindispatch.com!

The main difference you'll see is the new Portrait mode orientation - this was a big request and a lot of work, but I think it's just about ready for prime-time.  The game is set to auto-rotate by default - and you can lock the auto-rotate at any time via the menu.

All of the story points that were blocked for episode one should be accessible - and all of the skills should be reachable, though I'm still working on a few balance issues.

The ratings should be more consistent, but this is still a work in progress!

Currently hard at work on episode 2 as well as the call center and its content - so look for some more defined updates about that later!

As always, thanks so much for playing and for your support, I never expected JoinDispatch to take off like it has, and though it's been a lot of work, it's all of you enjoying it that make it worthwhile.  Keep sending me your ideas, thoughts, suggestions, qualms, dislikes, likes, and anything else you can thing of to make the game better!

-Kyle

« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 11:05:09 am by joindispatch »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk