Author Topic: Call Center?  (Read 2514 times)

TreeTastic

• View Profile
Call Center?
« on: August 08, 2018, 09:40:55 pm »
All right so I just jumped back into the game and noticed the new menu and realized that call center was a new option. I am a complete newbie and don't get the premise of what the call center is for. If anyone can fill me in that would be great.

joindispatch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Call Center?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 07:46:10 am »
The Call Center was released in the last beta and is currently work in progress - it's a new play mode that will feature regularly updated unique calls that aren't part of a shift, it's a way to expand the JD universe more consistently and provide alternative methods of play outside of the full shift playthru. The calls take place in the JD world but aren't necessarily interconnected or narrative driven the way a shift is.  Now that the game engine is scaled and updated, and a lot of the major bugs are out I'm starting to refocus on content - finishing up the next shift and laying the groundwork for a more steady stream of stories - Let me know if you have any thoughts, feedback, ideas, etc...!

-Kyle

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 08:34:16 am »
I suggest going through the shift until you’re comfortable with the script and the choices enough to play around with the script and then look at the call center afterwards. It can be confusing especially with new calls being added on there.

TreeTastic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 04:30:32 pm »
The pickle call was pretty interesting.

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 07:34:54 pm »
Yea 😂 ... it was cute ...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk