General Category > Story Discussion (Spoiler Heavy!)

Last Skill

<< < (3/4) > >>

HerStoryTales:

--- Quote from: Syrgpure on August 25, 2018, 11:27:20 am ---For some reason, it’s still giving me the Temporarily Unavailible message... any ideas on how to fix this?

--- End quote ---

Are you on the beta? The skill is in the crazy old man call when you navigate him through this weirdo neighborhood.

Syrgpure:

--- Quote from: Syrgpure on August 25, 2018, 11:27:20 am ---For some reason, it’s still giving me the Temporarily Unavailible message... any ideas on how to fix this?

--- End quote ---

I’m getting the same problem. I was just added, so I would assume it’s the latest beta. No way to update on TestFlight. Still says Temporarily Unavailible. I’ve tried restarting the shift, restarting the app, restarting my phone, nothing works. Any suggestions?

HerStoryTales:

--- Quote from: Syrgpure on August 28, 2018, 02:24:34 pm ---

--- End quote ---

I’m getting the same problem. I was just added, so I would assume it’s the latest beta. No way to update on TestFlight. Still says Temporarily Unavailible. I’ve tried restarting the shift, restarting the app, restarting my phone, nothing works. Any suggestions?

--- End quote ---

The angry old man is telling you unavailable? Do you have martial arts skill?

Syrgpure:
Yeah. So, this is the problem:

You go to the noise complaint call and work it through until the last option. Before the beta, it was softblocked so it gave you a Temporarily Unavailible message. I’m still getting that message when I click on the option, even though I have the beta, and I don’t know what to do.

Mostlyanon:
Report it as a bug, I think. Sounds pretty unique, you might want to do a clean start without losing your skills, see if you can isolate the variable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version