General Category > Story Discussion (Spoiler Heavy!)

Last Skill

(1/4) > >>

HerStoryTales:
Has the last skill come out yet & if so, where’d you find it?

Mostlyanon:
I just got it! Radio speak! -does a dance- You need to play noise complaint, encourage him to go over to his neighbor’s, then find the ambulance. If you get stuck, I wrote down my steps and don’t mind sharing more.

Syrgpure:
Ack!!! That’s awesome! I’m to in the beta, so I can’t check that out yet, but be sure to go and run that against the ambulance call and use the skill. I’m excited to see where that goes. Good luck!

HerStoryTales:

--- Quote from: Mostlyanon on August 22, 2018, 12:36:55 pm ---I just got it! Radio speak! -does a dance- You need to play noise complaint, encourage him to go over to his neighbor’s, then find the ambulance. If you get stuck, I wrote down my steps and don’t mind sharing more.

--- End quote ---
Please share it

TheRiseofPigFly:
Basically the neighborhood is a 3 by 3 square, and there is something happening with every way either going up or down. Some ways are not available due to steep angle, lightning etc. And remember to watch the caller's heart rate.
The ambulance is on York Rd, I found it by going right towards Rothrock first, then turn right twice all the way to the end, which is York, turn right pass Thompson St, and there is a "buzz"...
I'm still trying to figure out what if I turn left and straight to York...
P.S.: After the skill there is a strange moment that mentions "SIM CALL", then a glitch, and CALL TERMINATED.
A lot is going on within this part... still need more time to find out more info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version