Author Topic: AND YOU GET A DROPDOWN MENU AND YOU GET A DROPDOWN MENU  (Read 7870 times)

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
AND YOU GET A DROPDOWN MENU AND YOU GET A DROPDOWN MENU
« on: June 17, 2018, 11:21:01 am »
I am the type of gamer that believes you either have spreadsheets and methodically check every little detail and organize your data or you are wrong. I made myself a fun Google sheet with all sorts of nifty dropdown menus, (you can select your number of stars from a dropdown! This is what fun really is!) I originally had the calls in a dropdown as well, but a bug... 612-11? O.o deleted the call list and I haven't fixed it yet.

Anyhow, since I know how to share forced copies of these things and this game practically begs for a spreadsheet, I thought I'd share! Feel free to use however you'd like.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1AkLeO4h4iZ04CZzYmANj1rQfRgPweylGtkaGLMC4anA/copy

Oh, I use this when I do multiple plays of the same call, to keep track of what I've done and missed. I add rows by copy-pasting the last row; the new row will keep all the fancy pants formatting. (DROPDOWN MENUS, Y'ALL.)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 01:51:57 pm by Mostlyanon »

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
Re: AND YOU GET A DROPDOWN MENU AND YOU GET A DROPDOWN MENU
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 12:46:27 pm »
I was gonna check it out, but it says I have to ask permission for access. Is that right?

I didn't get fancy with mine, it's just a bunch of color-coded blocks, and some of the calls have way more info in them because I was in a "restart call" frenzy.
Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 01:36:17 pm »
Ugh, google. Why you gotta be like this? I’ll go fix that now. Thanks for letting me know.

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 01:55:32 pm »
Okay. That might work, now. I think. All I really did was replace the old url with the exact same url, but it worked between two of my non-linked accounts, so who knows? Let me know if it's still being a pain and I'll mess with it more. I'll also approve any requests for access while it's not working, so feel free to request.

Manager 13 says it works exactly as planned and we're all really glad you're part of the team. :)

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 05:03:17 pm »
Cool, it had me make a copy. This is pretty snazzy.

Here's a screenshot of a call from mine -
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 04:57:29 pm by TheBear »

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 07:55:23 pm »
I like it. Thank you.

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 01:26:37 pm »
Your welcome. :) Bear, I like how yours gives a really clear picture of what path you took. Makes it easy to spot differences.

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 05:03:14 pm »
Yours is very organized.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk