Author Topic: Skills?!  (Read 6750 times)

joindispatch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Skills?!
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 04:03:08 pm »
Yep, this was a bug in the beta. 

However, I just made a modification to this in the newest build I'm putting together now - seems like most people want to just go through the tutorial and intruder call at the beginning of each shift each time - so I'm adding that as the standard start - in this way you'll always get first aid at the start of a shift.

-kyle

JamesSmith101

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2018, 07:51:49 pm »
I am a little sad because once I updated to version 6 I lost all of my skills and now I cannot find the phonebook 😂 ... I felt accomplished when I found it ... I like starting over sometimes but I really miss harassing Manager 13 ...Someone wanna drop me a hint or tell me where it is 😂 ... either one is find but i prefer a hint ...

You can get it on the pizza pizza call. Name off each topping individually and you’ll get it.

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 12:14:06 am »
It’s not there anymore

Albert

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2018, 09:15:30 am »
I just downloaded the latest Beta and pizza dude gave me the phone book. Fixed ✌️

TreeTastic

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2018, 03:21:48 pm »
I found these but I cannot use the first aid and Morse code. I started from scratch and still it’s unusable. What can I do?
How did you get the cooking or the skill with the pot

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2018, 09:44:59 am »
I found these but I cannot use the first aid and Morse code. I started from scratch and still it’s unusable. What can I do?
How did you get the cooking or the skill with the pot
Call the ambulance on the kernel call.

thelovingcynic

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2018, 10:41:23 am »
I am a little sad because once I updated to version 6 I lost all of my skills and now I cannot find the phonebook 😂 ... I felt accomplished when I found it ... I like starting over sometimes but I really miss harassing Manager 13 ...Someone wanna drop me a hint or tell me where it is 😂 ... either one is find but i prefer a hint ...

You can get it on the pizza pizza call. Name off each topping individually and you’ll get it.

Thanks!

thelovingcynic

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2018, 11:02:58 am »
If I remember, the cooking skill is unlocked during the call of the kid who impaled himself on the fireplace poker. Play around with the lines of text until you get the right sequence.

I unlocked it during the kernel call.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk