Author Topic: IF YOU REALLY DO NOT WANT A FULL SPOILER DO.  (Read 2931 times)

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
IF YOU REALLY DO NOT WANT A FULL SPOILER DO.
« on: April 09, 2018, 02:44:00 pm »
Caller 917-20 has 3 (that I know of) endings. A surprise birthday party, a bear, and a strange call drop. I am so confused ... I think this person is either psychotic or dispatch is really messing with us because no matter the outcome often call “manager 13” intervenes at the end of the call and gives you 5 stars. You will get 5 no matter what so don’t worry about restarting to find the other alternative endings. 

JamesSmith101

• View Profile
Re: IF YOU REALLY DO NOT WANT A FULL SPOILER DO.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 04:40:47 pm »
Same thing with the complaint call. No matter what he gets eliminated and manager 13 gives you 5 stars.

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 04:50:39 pm »
Which complaint call?

MasterDispatcher

• I love this game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 06:29:11 pm »
The one where he has a box of Oreo's with not enough creme filling,

Aaronorreo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 10:17:23 pm »
I hate when there’s not a lot of cream in my Oreo, it’s like this game without a great developer... at least I think it would be like that, because I haven’t played joindispatch with a bad developer. I love this game so much, keep up the great work! And yeah I haven’t found a way around him being eliminated l.

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 10:45:43 am »
I've had the bear twice and the surprise party once. Cinnamon as a weapon appealed to me, but the surprise party itself was a let down after my namesake.
Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

thelovingcynic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 10:39:38 am »
I just got a new ending with the first call ('the simulation').
I told the woman not to turn on the alarm and kept her adrenaline up. She went down with her chess trophy and saw a bear going through her fridge. She's vegan. I told her bears are omnivores. She did not appreciate that statement.

I told her to play dead. The bear went away. Funny thing though: After the bear left, I told her "Classic bear stuff", she goes on to recount how she nailed him on the nose, and he took off OUT THE WINDOW like a BABY. What? First of all, I told her to lie down, play dead, which she did. But then she talks about hitting the bear? I don't get it. Is this a glitch? Or did she do it anyway?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk