Author Topic: Successful calls vs failed calls  (Read 3029 times)

JamesSmith101

• View Profile
Successful calls vs failed calls
« on: April 05, 2018, 09:24:35 pm »
I’ve played through 1st shift many times, trying for different outcomes. And I’ve had some shifts with upwards of 17 successful calls and no failures with no change in outcome. I’ve tried to get total failure rate and haven’t been able to get it as manager 13 but’s in and gives me five stars anyway.

This is addictive but frustrating at the same time. Quite repetitive.

MasterDispatcher

• I love this game!
    • View Profile
Re: Successful calls vs failed calls
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 03:13:58 am »
I’m trying to bring up the hacker call again. That shift was 17 S and 2F. No luck yet with that.

thelovingcynic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 10:40:12 am »
My personal record had only 1 failure.

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 06:37:00 pm »
I’m trying to bring up the hacker call again. That shift was 17 S and 2F. No luck yet with that.
the hacker isn’t a call

Swain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 07:44:23 pm »
the hacker isn’t a call
it is, i got it on my first shift, it is related to the morse code one, he calls you a second time and he asks if you can hack, i still try every shift to get the second call back but i just can't, almost like it just dissappears after the first shift.

"You can sit on a throne, that doesn't make you a ruler, it only means you have an arse." -Jericho Swain

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 04:31:59 am »
the hacker isn’t a call
it is, i got it on my first shift, it is related to the morse code one, he calls you a second time and he asks if you can hack, i still try every shift to get the second call back but i just can't, almost like it just dissappears after the first shift.

"You can sit on a throne, that doesn't make you a ruler, it only means you have an arse." -Jericho Swain

That is because you learned it already. So that means you got the hacker call to get access to some choices.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk