Author Topic: Cats!?  (Read 1889 times)

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
Cats!?
« on: June 20, 2018, 10:27:41 am »
This just occurred to me... when the caller sees the police being attacked, they go downstairs for a better view... then the cats get in using the window the caller left open upstairs.

HOW DID THE CATS GET UP TO A SECOND STORY WINDOW?

This is going to bother me so much. I am leaning towards hovercats. It’s the only sensible explanation.

/clearly a joke, but seriously, what’s the deal?

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
Re: Cats!?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 04:29:33 pm »
Could they climb certain kinds of exteriors? Maybe some of them were in the trees or on the roof like a creature feature and the caller didn't realize it because it's night.

Or maybe they're actually hover cats. lol Didn't the police find some weird collar on them? It could have powers like the collar on the cat from outer space?

I assume we've all wondered whether the cats are "real" in various different applications of the term, illusions, AI, etc. Space cats? lol

This is veering off the subject but now that I've thought about space cats, and researched the term because I couldn't remember the name of the movie, I feel I have to share this hilarious bunnies in space video because, well, everyone needs to see it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Punzp4ektVM
Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk