Author Topic: ambulances, fire trucks, and police  (Read 1566 times)

angelcakeqtice

• View Profile
ambulances, fire trucks, and police
« on: June 19, 2018, 10:05:23 am »
there seems to be a lot of instances where ambulances and stuff just randomly disappear, like if you send an ambulance to the “raging fire” caller you get interrupted by a dispatcher saying the ambulance disappeared with no explanation. i think the “mist” caller also sees the ambulance disappear when you send one. also for the slide n slip call, if you call a fire truck and tell them they can’t do anything, the fireman starts to have an existential crisis. i’ve also noticed that the five star rating only really happens when you send in one of these services, (unless it’s just manager 13 trying to cover something up as usual) but if you use a skill you only get 3 or maybe 4 stars. whenever i try to call a service that doesn’t make sense, it’s very uncomfortable when they don’t know how to be useful. i’m not sure what role these guys play in the story... any theories?

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
Re: ambulances, fire trucks, and police
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 03:54:38 pm »
You’re not picking the right choices. There are a few that need a service to get 5. Most of them you can get 5 without services.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk