Author Topic: Pizza  (Read 2496 times)

Inkredibull_O

• View Profile
Pizza
« on: June 14, 2018, 07:11:51 pm »
So I completed the pizza call where he said he would give me five stars for being awesome or something, and when I logged the call rating I got a one star bad job? :o? :o?  I think it’s another bug cause I did this outcome once before and got five star as he said he would.

Idontknow

• View Profile
Re: Pizza
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 07:20:22 pm »
That happens to me too but I just thought it was part of 13 fucking around with stuff.

Art3mis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 02:18:47 am »
Yeah, I also got a 2-star rating one time when he said he would give me 5 stars (the way where you recite his order)! The next shift I tried it again and got 5 stars, so I'm thinking it's a bug?

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 03:23:08 am »
My current theory is that certain variables lead to a random assignment of stars. I have had playthroughs where I did exactly the same thing for calls and got totally different scores. I’m not sure what causes it, yet.

Art3mis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 02:55:46 am »
Just had an idea. Maybe the Recommended Path we set from our choices in the simulation dictate the "best" choices for the rest of the game? Like if you follow our recommended path of "optimist" with optimistic choices, you're more likely to get 5 stars. The pizza call is a pretty low-risk situation (aka not really any terrible endings) so maybe the effects of this are exaggerated.

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2018, 05:43:24 am »
That’s a really clever theory! I’m going to play around and see what I get. I also noticed that pre-cooking skill, I had to select every pizza option separately and I’d get my 5 stars, but post-cooking skill, there was an immediate option of all the order, but picking it seems to get me 1 star.

kairimonster

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2018, 04:53:55 pm »
They confirmed it was a glitch in the Bug part of the forum.

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 05:48:30 pm »
Well, I think that’s probably why it’s happening, then. Whoops.  <.<

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk