Author Topic: Hello caller  (Read 1539 times)

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
Hello caller
« on: June 16, 2018, 06:54:34 pm »
Who the heck is the uppity dude in the Hello call? Every single time I've got written down what they said, they had a serious attitude, but more than that, they're suspicious.

What I've got recorded:
They can't talk to anyone,
brag about being in military,
call the officers putzes,
refuse to let emergency services go, and they don't go,
there was a weird threat investigation when I sent the police,
they call the firemen the fire brigade, which I knew sounded odd and I looked it up, it's British,
told me what's what about sending the "fire brigade", about how people could die, wasting resources. Who does that sound like?  ???
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:59:21 pm by TheBear »
Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
Re: Hello caller
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 04:52:20 am »
😂 well he has a whole different script if you say that you do have kids and do not threaten him. He will end up asking you if you know what it is to be alive. Supposedly he’s a recruiter for one of the other services and wants you to go with him. If you say what are you offering and then no , manager 13 comes on and you’ll get 5 stars for wasting your time.

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
Re: Hello caller
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 05:53:19 am »
I do remember seeing that! Probably got it one of the first times I played. I'll have to try to get it again and see what I think of it now.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 06:14:12 am by TheBear »
Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk