Author Topic: Easter Egg?  (Read 2615 times)

IIShad0wII

• View Profile
Easter Egg?
« on: June 14, 2018, 02:59:47 pm »
I just noticed something very interesting. I’m not sure if this is always the error you get. But the very first error you get after completing your first call (HELP! the simulated one) when talking to manager 13, is error 612-11, I realized that this happens to be the CHALLENGE code that you enter before taking with Jensen at the end of your shift. 6-1-2-11. It may be something or just an Easter egg or something like that.

MattTheQuick

• View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Easter Egg?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 03:01:43 pm »
I think that's intentional. Likely Jensen trying to reach out to you in storyline

EDIT: spelling is hard sometimes.
Twitter: @MattTheQuick

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 03:30:00 pm »
I love that you’re sharing info! I came looking for information, myself. Have you tried sending an ambulance to the first fog call? A billion replays and I keep finding new stuff. :)

IIShad0wII

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 03:41:34 pm »
No I haven’t, I’m currently trying to go through all the calls and trying to get the worst ratings possible. I’m thinking maybe if Manager 13 realizes how bad I did, he’ll give me a skill, like one of the ones no one can get. I’ll update after I finish it, but I’m trying to average under two stars which can be hard because some calls it seems impossible to get below 5 because Manger 13 intervenes and then ends up giving me 5 stars.

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 04:21:02 pm »
That’s my current quest! I feel bad for some of them, but, for some reason, getting cursed by the impaled kid’s mom makes me laugh. Good luck to you!

IIShad0wII

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 05:42:07 pm »
That’s my current quest! I feel bad for some of them, but, for some reason, getting cursed by the impaled kid’s mom makes me laugh. Good luck to you!

Yeah I feel the same, like I know some basic medical stuff like if you get impaled, don’t remove it. And that you don’t wanna pull fast if your hand is frozen to something, imagining that is just painful

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 05:45:47 pm »
The first time I did Frozen, I had them pour cold water on their hand. It made sense to me! Boy, was that wrong. And now I know what to do if I get Frozen to something.

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2018, 05:47:33 pm »
I just noticed something very interesting. I’m not sure if this is always the error you get. But the very first error you get after completing your first call (HELP! the simulated one) when talking to manager 13, is error 612-11, I realized that this happens to be the CHALLENGE code that you enter before taking with Jensen at the end of your shift. 6-1-2-11. It may be something or just an Easter egg or something like that.

I've noticed that that error code appears A LOT.
Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk