Author Topic: Noise Complaint & Martial Art  (Read 3054 times)

TheRiseofPigFly

• View Profile
Noise Complaint & Martial Art
« on: August 16, 2018, 01:07:44 am »
So... I got this Martial Art skill, just tap "get on over there" to activate it, and if you choose to really go on to 815 Cleveland, there's something going on like a maze with a pulse monitor. Anyone knows if there's any clue with other roads NOT leading to the destination?

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
Re: Noise Complaint & Martial Art
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 05:42:22 am »
Unless I've completely lost my mind, I've done that multiple times since getting the martial arts skill and it still says skill required??
Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

Syrgpure

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 02:50:19 pm »
For me it says that it’s temporarily unavailable. I saw a post by the mods that said the path activated a soft block and to my knowledge they haven’t fixed it. Do you have the beta, or is there a new update?

TheRiseofPigFly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 09:19:23 pm »
Indeed there is an update, I tried it in the latest beta.

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 10:01:56 am »
Cool.
Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

joindispatch

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 09:14:04 am »
Yep, this should be unblocked! There may be a place or two past that point where the story misdirects so let me know if you spot any issues, but I think I got all the bugs out.

As of about a week ago all of the skills should be available in-game... actively working on Episode 2 and some cool new requested features like a portrait mode option.

Thanks everyone for playing and supporting... it means a lot - I'm super excited about where the game is going and y'all are all a huge help in that.

-Kyle

Syrgpure

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2018, 01:19:34 pm »
Yep, this should be unblocked! There may be a place or two past that point where the story misdirects so let me know if you spot any issues, but I think I got all the bugs out.

As of about a week ago all of the skills should be available in-game... actively working on Episode 2 and some cool new requested features like a portrait mode option.

Thanks everyone for playing and supporting... it means a lot - I'm super excited about where the game is going and y'all are all a huge help in that.

-Kyle

That’s great to hear! I’ve been really interested in figuring that out for a while, but seeing as I haven’t been able to get into the Beta, I guess I’ll have to wait a bit longer. I’ll try and steer away from spoilers on that one. Thanks so much!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk