Author Topic: Last Skill  (Read 5642 times)

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
Last Skill
« on: August 15, 2018, 07:38:21 pm »
Has the last skill come out yet & if so, where’d you find it?

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
Re: Last Skill
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 12:36:55 pm »
I just got it! Radio speak! -does a dance- You need to play noise complaint, encourage him to go over to his neighbor’s, then find the ambulance. If you get stuck, I wrote down my steps and don’t mind sharing more.

Syrgpure

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 03:33:15 pm »
Ack!!! That’s awesome! I’m to in the beta, so I can’t check that out yet, but be sure to go and run that against the ambulance call and use the skill. I’m excited to see where that goes. Good luck!

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 07:49:53 pm »
I just got it! Radio speak! -does a dance- You need to play noise complaint, encourage him to go over to his neighbor’s, then find the ambulance. If you get stuck, I wrote down my steps and don’t mind sharing more.
Please share it

TheRiseofPigFly

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 09:17:26 pm »
Basically the neighborhood is a 3 by 3 square, and there is something happening with every way either going up or down. Some ways are not available due to steep angle, lightning etc. And remember to watch the caller's heart rate.
The ambulance is on York Rd, I found it by going right towards Rothrock first, then turn right twice all the way to the end, which is York, turn right pass Thompson St, and there is a "buzz"...
I'm still trying to figure out what if I turn left and straight to York...
P.S.: After the skill there is a strange moment that mentions "SIM CALL", then a glitch, and CALL TERMINATED.
A lot is going on within this part... still need more time to find out more info.

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 05:32:49 am »
Does anyone have another solution ...

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 03:05:13 pm »
Once he leaves the house, go left, go straight, go uphill, then right towards the sound.

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2018, 03:09:03 pm »
I got it but I had to go through hoops

Syrgpure

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2018, 11:27:20 am »
For some reason, it’s still giving me the Temporarily Unavailible message... any ideas on how to fix this?

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2018, 01:31:44 pm »
Do you have the latest beta release?

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2018, 03:44:23 pm »
For some reason, it’s still giving me the Temporarily Unavailible message... any ideas on how to fix this?

Are you on the beta? The skill is in the crazy old man call when you navigate him through this weirdo neighborhood.

Syrgpure

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2018, 02:24:34 pm »

I’m getting the same problem. I was just added, so I would assume it’s the latest beta. No way to update on TestFlight. Still says Temporarily Unavailible. I’ve tried restarting the shift, restarting the app, restarting my phone, nothing works. Any suggestions?

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2018, 08:20:58 pm »

I’m getting the same problem. I was just added, so I would assume it’s the latest beta. No way to update on TestFlight. Still says Temporarily Unavailible. I’ve tried restarting the shift, restarting the app, restarting my phone, nothing works. Any suggestions?

The angry old man is telling you unavailable? Do you have martial arts skill?

Syrgpure

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2018, 07:11:55 am »
Yeah. So, this is the problem:

You go to the noise complaint call and work it through until the last option. Before the beta, it was softblocked so it gave you a Temporarily Unavailible message. I’m still getting that message when I click on the option, even though I have the beta, and I don’t know what to do.

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2018, 04:40:04 pm »
Report it as a bug, I think. Sounds pretty unique, you might want to do a clean start without losing your skills, see if you can isolate the variable.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk