Slide 'n' Slip
1 (2.5%)
...---...
8 (20%)
Stepped on Snake
3 (7.5%)
Strange Mist in the Air
2 (5%)
Strange Mist INSIDE the House(including finale)
3 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: What Are Your Favorite Calls?  (Read 3557 times)

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
What Are Your Favorite Calls?
« on: July 15, 2018, 08:19:27 am »
You can elaborate on specific parts of the calls if you like. Or discuss why they're your favorite.
Jujitsu? I'm going to learn jujitsu?

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

She told you exactly what you needed to hear. That's all.

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
Re: What Are Your Favorite Calls?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 02:37:35 pm »
What a great idea! I love Stepped on a Snake best, I think. It’s just a lovely piece of writing and always makes me smile. ...—-... is just fun, with the hacking skill. I really enjoyed the mini-game.

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 07:36:19 pm »
What a great idea! I love Stepped on a Snake best, I think. It’s just a lovely piece of writing and always makes me smile. ...—-... is just fun, with the hacking skill. I really enjoyed the mini-game.

What does the hacking skill do for that call?

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 06:25:09 am »
Once you get hacking, there are two ...—-... calls. The first has a secure line option, which leads to the vsx mini game.

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 06:44:50 am »
The mini game is exciting, its one of several times that I've been like Whoa!

Two others that come to mind are at the end when everything goes all wonky and it looks like we're saying I hate my job and I love my job and when the emergency responders disappear in the fog.

Do not try to bend the spoon. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. That there is no spoon. Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 01:25:00 pm »
I always wonder if the number/pattern of “love my job” and “hate my job” change depending on in-game variables. I keep meaning to keep track and of course, I never remember.

Finding out the responders disappear kicked off a mad whirlwind of replays to see what else I missed. It was one of the first discoveries I read on this forum.

I expect you must also be fond of the tutorial and it’s bear antics.

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 05:08:12 pm »
Oh I had assumed they were the same number each time. What I have been doing is trying to figure out if there's a significance to the bug error numbers being different. Probably random, but I'm writing them down, if I remember them, anyway.

Yes, I love that call, the bear having busted in, the caller, wanting to suit up with weapons and armor, cinnamon powder as a weapon, police fighting it with a flashlight, kung fu, vegetarian stuff, so many appealing aspects.  :D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 10:02:18 am by TheBear »

HerStoryTales

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2018, 05:52:46 am »
I keep trying to get this mini game y’all keep talking about and I can’t get it.

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2018, 06:57:09 am »
The hack in the SOS secure line?

TheBear

• Global Moderator
  • *growling*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 09:13:20 am »
I changed the last option to more clearly include the ending of the episode because the option confused even me when I looked at it again. You can redo your vote if you need to.

TreeTastic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2018, 04:03:33 pm »
So once i got all the correct options once I hacked on the Morse code call I went into (chosenname)files and ended up talking with a guy named Morse. Once their I unfortunately encountered a glitch not allowing me to see what he was saying and I had to wait till I restarted the app and went back in to see the call history with Morse. He said to not trust anyone including Jenson and himself untill their was a good way to know who exactly was calling. That was what I experienced and I really felt invigorated by something new. Love the writing too; makes it really engaging and enjoyable. And the replayability is great. Just can't wait for the second shift.

Mostlyanon

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2018, 12:11:35 pm »
I get that bug, too. I’m pretty sure The Powers That Be know about it. The writing in this game is really excellent, isn’t it? I’m always struck by how good it is, no matter how often I replay. I definitely can relate to the thrill when I found the hacking line, too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk