General Category > Story Discussion (Spoiler Heavy!)

Noise Complaint & Martial Art

<< < (2/2)

joindispatch:
Yep, this should be unblocked! There may be a place or two past that point where the story misdirects so let me know if you spot any issues, but I think I got all the bugs out.

As of about a week ago all of the skills should be available in-game... actively working on Episode 2 and some cool new requested features like a portrait mode option.

Thanks everyone for playing and supporting... it means a lot - I'm super excited about where the game is going and y'all are all a huge help in that.

-Kyle

Syrgpure:

--- Quote from: joindispatch on August 21, 2018, 09:14:04 am ---Yep, this should be unblocked! There may be a place or two past that point where the story misdirects so let me know if you spot any issues, but I think I got all the bugs out.

As of about a week ago all of the skills should be available in-game... actively working on Episode 2 and some cool new requested features like a portrait mode option.

Thanks everyone for playing and supporting... it means a lot - I'm super excited about where the game is going and y'all are all a huge help in that.

-Kyle

--- End quote ---

That’s great to hear! I’ve been really interested in figuring that out for a while, but seeing as I haven’t been able to get into the Beta, I guess I’ll have to wait a bit longer. I’ll try and steer away from spoilers on that one. Thanks so much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version