General Category > Story Discussion (Spoiler Heavy!)

What Are Your Favorite Calls?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mostlyanon:
I always wonder if the number/pattern of “love my job” and “hate my job” change depending on in-game variables. I keep meaning to keep track and of course, I never remember.

Finding out the responders disappear kicked off a mad whirlwind of replays to see what else I missed. It was one of the first discoveries I read on this forum.

I expect you must also be fond of the tutorial and it’s bear antics.

TheBear:
Oh I had assumed they were the same number each time. What I have been doing is trying to figure out if there's a significance to the bug error numbers being different. Probably random, but I'm writing them down, if I remember them, anyway.

Yes, I love that call, the bear having busted in, the caller, wanting to suit up with weapons and armor, cinnamon powder as a weapon, police fighting it with a flashlight, kung fu, vegetarian stuff, so many appealing aspects.  :D

HerStoryTales:
I keep trying to get this mini game y’all keep talking about and I can’t get it.

TheBear:
The hack in the SOS secure line?

TheBear:
I changed the last option to more clearly include the ending of the episode because the option confused even me when I looked at it again. You can redo your vote if you need to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version